Living with the in-laws is not all tea and crumpets. Granted it is a good experience, but there are some hard points. It is nice that we have a huge room to our selves. We have partioned off part of the room for our bed, and the other part for a living space. Just so we can be away from everyone when we get the chance.
Emma is showing signs of being happier. She was almost her giggly self last night. Today has been better. I think that she understands that we are not going home from grandma's house. Now, it will be a miracle if the rest of us can get to that point.
I am still looking for a job. Somewhere in Provo there must be someone who needs some part time help. I'm not that expensive. Really! PLEASE!!! We'll find it I'm sure.
We are pushing through the problems though. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. I can see it!
On Schedule by Summer Dowell
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment