Sunday, October 12, 2008

Emma's POV (with Daddy's help)

Since I was able to successfully use a mouse for the first time yesterday, Daddy wanted me to write on the blog. I really don't know why, I don't think that I have a lot to say. Every time I try to say anything, Mom and Dad just look at me like they don't understand. HELLO!!! It makes perfect sense to me! I understand what they are saying, why don't they at least do the same for me. It isn't fair.

Matthew isn't fair either. He clearly has boundary issues. He needs to know that my toys are my toys! I will be sitting in the TV room watching Tigger (my favorite!) and Matthew will crawl in and want to touch one of my toys. RUDE! I know that he doesn't listen so well, so I can't talk to him about it. I do the only other logical thing and push him down. Clearly I'm making a point that this is my stuff. Well, my point only lands me in the time out chair for a couple minutes.

I really do like Matthew though if he would just stay away from my toys. We play a game in my room sometimes. I will go into the closet and make a sort of whining noise and Matthew will try to come find me. It's a lot of fun!

Mommy and Daddy are a little confused I think. They try to feed me dinner every night, but I only pick at it. They know that my favorite food is cake and ice cream cones. You would think that they would feed me that stuff all the time. Don't they know who their little princess is? I should have what I want. I tell them all the time too! Anytime Mommy says "Time to eat" I always say "Ice cream cone?" So they can't pull the "I didn't know that's what you wanted" bit. I should have it all the time. I'll keep trying.

It snowed for the first time yesterday. Everyone was excited. I didn't know why. Daddy pointed out of the window and there was something white covering everything. I vaguely remembered something like this happening last year. Daddy put on my shoes and my coat and we went out side. I didn't really know what to do. I just sat there and looked at the snow. Daddy grabbed a handful of it and threw it at me. I wanted to try that to, but every time I picked up some, it disappeared in my hand. Daddy got a lot for me and gave it to me to throw. It was fun! We went to the trampoline in back and that was covered also. He put me up on it. I was so excited that I started to jump like I always do. I took one step and fell flat on my back. I sat there for a moment wondering what happened. Daddy laughed. I laughed to. Then Daddy said my nose was red and it was time to go in. I did my best to kick and scream, but you know Daddy. He just picked me up and dragged me inside.

Grandpa had just built a fire inside. I liked to sit in front of it and watch it. It was so warm that I thought I should take my shirt off. so I did. That felt really good, so I decided to take my pants off too. That felt even better. The only think left was my diaper and I knew that it had to go also. So it did! That was a lot of fun. I also knew that if you are 2 almost 3, and your not dressed, there is only one thing to do. Run around and scream. So I did that too. Wow it was a lot of fun until Daddy and Mommy found me. I could tell they were laughing, but they tried so sound upset. They got me dressed again.

That has pretty much been my life for the past little while. Mommy has finished my Halloween costume so I will tell her to put a picture of it up. I look SOOOOO good! Bye!

No comments: