That title sounds more like a newspaper then it does a blog post. Anyway, due to the state of the economy we have had to cut back on our blog posts......I have yet to find any correlation between the two, but I'll leave that to you. It's amazing what you can blame on the economy these days. I didn't shower because of the economy, I didn't study because of the economy, I dropped my cell phone into a can of paint because of the economy. It's great! Well......on to the update.
We shall start with Erin since I always try to put her first. Except when it comes to picking teams for badminton. But that is another story. Erin is looking to start a dress alteration business. She would like to attend classes, but doesn't know who teaches. She was given a sleeveless prom dress last Saturday that she put sleeves on. She made it look really elegant. Her friend was happy with the outcome. Erin has also lost 3 dress sizes on her diet. She is stuck eating about the same food day in and day out. She is so bored, but her success is pushing her on.
Emma now uses the potty consistently. We have a problem with the "number 2" portion of that. Every time she needs to poo she puts on a diaper and does it that way. Weird. She has taken to remembering the things that Erin laughs at and she says them over and over. We talked about having a pet skunk named Coco. For some weird reason Erin really thought the phrase "Come here Coco" was really funny. Well, Emma says it all the time! It is really cute. She has taken her mom's habit of "reading" to herself before bed. She has her little light that she keeps on while she looks at her picture books. Part of me wants to be the "GET TO BED" kind of dad, but the other part says that her relationship with books is a good thing. She also loves to color more. She is trying to be more precise with her crayons. It isn't a jumbled mess anymore.
Matthew just gets cuter everyday. He is starting to say Go, Dad, and Mom. He is now cleared for stair climbing as well. He hasn't gotten used to the size of his head though. It's not big, but he hits it on everything. He doesn't remember that the top of his head isn't at eye level. He is getting bruised, but something inside me says that this is a good thing.
That leaves me. Well......I have to say.......and it gives me no pleasure.....but we bought the Twilight movie and I actually didn't mind it. I was really looking forward to making fun of it for the next 3 months, but I can't. As far as films go, it was decent. Please don't judge me to harshly. Erin said that the Edward in the movie seems more like a caveman rather then an intelligent being. I think that his longest line was 10 words? I have lost 20 lbs total since Christmas on the no sugar diet. That is my big news. It wasn't fun, but I like the results. I saw picture of me that made me look like some wife beater wearing thug. I didn't like it. Now I look better.
Erin's brother Nathan is returning home April 3rd. Most of our time has been spent getting ready for him. His room has been painted, his carpet is new, his colleges are applied for, and we already have some food in the freezer for him. We are all excited to see him soon. Leaving your mission is not an easy task, and we hope to help him out as much as we can.
Well, that is my post. I hope that you have a good evening. Always remember to.....um.......eat pork? My sense of humor has been killed by engineering. I apologize.
On Schedule by Summer Dowell
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment