Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween

I'm sure everyone has been dying to hear how our Halloween went. Well..actually no one asked, but I'm going to tell you anyway. I started my Halloween at work. It wasn't very much fun. I was then needed to work with a study group at school. This was more fun. We built a wind tunnel using a small CPU fan and a bunch of plastic garbage cans that we found lying around campus. This is just a prototype for our final one that is to be made out of plexiglass. I'm sure you don't want to know about all that. I'll get to the kids because they seem to be the popular ones in this whole holiday thing. Emma was Snow White, and Matthew was a fire fighter. We bought both online and improved them. Erin took the Snow White costume and added a collar and cape. It looked really good!
We took the kids upto Midway to show them off first. After the grandparents took their pictures we visited more family in the area. We ended our trick or treating by visting some houses in our complex in Provo. All in all it was an enjoyable time. Emma loves to Trick or Treat! She has been looking forward to this for the past month. She still talks about having a Halloween party. Matthew couldn't understand why people were giving him food that Mom and Dad wouldn't let him eat.
That night Erin and I put the kids to bed and did homework. Not a terribly exciting evening for us, but we're parents and it's not all about fun and games for us.
I know that you are not interested in my babble. I know your here for the pictures. So I'll stop and you can view them at your leasure. Until next time.




No comments: