My mom wanted to take some pictures of our family while she was here. I love the way the pictures of the kids turned out! The ones of Mike and I, as well as our family shots weren't as good because the kids weren't cooperating so well, and we got frustrated. Live and learn I guess, we know what to do for next time! Here are the ones of the kids:
I just love his little feet.
She is ALWAYS happy with next to no exceptions. Don't know what I'd do without her attitude!
He's finally started looking at the camera! A huge accomplishment.
Since we weren't able to spend Easter together, we set up a very small egg hunt for the kids on Saturday morning before my parents left for the airport.
The kids stood at the edge of the mulch and just looked at the stuffed duck. They refused to go get it. The reason? Because there are bugs in that tree. Something has got to give!
We had so much fun with my family. They could have stayed another 3 weeks and not worn out their welcome( I think ). Probably the best time for visitors to leave is when you feel that way about them, haha. There are nothing but great memories, and we're looking forward to our trip to Utah in July!

No comments:
Post a Comment