Tuesday, August 21, 2012

First Day of School!

Today was the first day of school for both Emma and Matthew. Emma is in 1st Grade, and Matthew is in a half-day morning preschool that runs every day. They were so excited this morning!

Emma enjoyed her first day, and had fun seeing her friends again. She came home eager to do homework and talking all about her new teacher, Mrs. Loftis. She's eager to go back tomorrow and I know it is going to be a great year for her!


Matthew rode to school with Daddy this morning on his way to work. Daddy met his teachers, Ms. Lewis and Ms. Funderburke. It is so cute to hear Matthew say their names (Woo-is and Fun-duh-buhg). Matthew loved their class, and his only complaint was that they wouldn't "let me play on the jumpy thing, they said I had to play on the blue or red or yellow things. I don't like that!"




No comments: