Stress=very yes!
Since I am in engineering, I would like to put our life into an equation for you. New shed construction + School + Family relations + Matthew teething + 2.5 needing dicipline + no sleep + no job = fun times.
Since moving to our new home, which is Erin's old home, we have started construction on a new shed to hold our crap. I was assigned the task of picking up various loads of lumber and roofing supplies after my classes. Every one thought that this is was a great idea since I had nothing to do anyway! Well, it was a good idea. It is comming along nicely though. We just need to finish the out side portions. We have the guts, we need the sidding and the roof done.
School is a lot of fun. It would be more fun if I would understand everything that was going on. The physics class has had a lot of fun demonstrations. The weird thing is that all the labs and demonstrations work. At the Community College, nothing worked! My Book of Mormon class has been very insightful. We had a good lesson about teaching your children sins through principles and teaching them by explaining how to do the sin.
Matthew just started teething. Our sweet inocent son is now a ball of frustration. He doesn't want to sleep, or sit quietly anymore. We have started the teething tablets and he is feeling better.
We have finally acclimated to our new home. We don't keep feeling like it's time to leave grandma and grandpa's. Emma loves having so many people around. It has had its share of frustration and fun.
Well, I have to go back to the shed. BYE!
On Schedule by Summer Dowell
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment