Monday, November 24, 2008

And life goes on!

This morning Emma and I "worked out". I had a really hard night with Matthew. Mike slept out on the couch because he has a cold and I'm a light sleeper... so yeah. I was alone, and Matthew started screaming at about 12:30 and didn't stop until 2! I refused to feed him, as he is mostly sleeping through the night now. So I held him for a bit, let him cry a bit, and held him again until he finally went back to sleep. By the time I got up with Emma just after 7, I was pretty exhausted. So! To wake myself up, I turned on a work-out "Cardio Party!" Kind of a dance/kick-boxing workout, and Emma followed me all over the room, dancing and punching and hopping all over the place. She keeps asking me if we can "go living room dance?" It's been fun. Maybe a good way to get a workout in when she's not napping!

No comments: