WOW what a busy week! This whole mess started on Thursday. Erin and I had been batting around the idea of moving out of the in-laws house. We even went to look at a couple places on Wednesday. We saw a couple things that we were ok with, but nothing that we liked. There was a cute little house really close to campus that was within our range and we talked to the land lord about the lease. We were going to look at one more place before we decided though. Thursday started my HAZWOPER training so I wasn't able to join Erin on the house hunt. I got a message on my cell phone that pretty much said "HI Honey, I found this really cute place and I know that your going to LOVE it! It's perfect! So I put down the deposit and signed the lease agreement. We move in on Saturday. Love you BYE!". The first time I saw the place was when we moved in. It was a little quick, but it turned out well. I did love the place! Erin was right. It is a little 2 story condo unit with 2 rooms and a 2.5 bath. It has a nice kitchen and is very clean. The kids love it. Emma kept wanting to go to the "new house". We now are part of Provo, very close to BYU. No more canyon driving for me.
Emma seemed to handle it ok, but then things got weird. She wouldn't follow any directions. Well, I should say that when we asked her to do something she almost started doing it then stopped and wouldn't move. She started throwing huge temper tantrums, and she wouldn't sleep at night. It is a big change for her though. She has a new school, and no Grandma and Grandpa to play with. We spent a lot of time unpacking her toys last night with her in an effort to show her that things are ok and somethings didn't change. Her room is completely unpacked. She went to bed normally last night and hasn't given us a lot of grief since. It has been nice today.
Matthew...well...he doesn't seem to care as long as we have an endless supply of binkey's. He is cool with it all.
Erin started school last week and is pushing her way though it again. She hopes to be on the Deans list this next semester. I'm not sure I know what to think about that myself. I need to get some bumper sticker that says "My wife is an honor student at UVU" or something.
I am now HAZWOPER certified! HAZWOPER is Hazardous Material Emergency Response training. I hope I never have to use it. Chemical spills can be very crazy. I also started school this week. It is crazy. I still don't know what homework is due when. All the classes are based around chemistry and math. So the teaching overlaps. That is nice, but I can't remember what I learned in what class. It's crazy.
That is all for this post. I hope it was long enough. I should start charging a dollar for each person to read these posts. Then I would have......two dollars. I could then buy a couple jr whoppers! DATE NIGHT! YEAH!
On Schedule by Summer Dowell
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment