We are working more on our family. Things out here are more difficult religious wise. I had no idea that people could swear so much in one sentence and have it be completely acceptable socially. It's crazy!! No one seems to care. We are working more on basics like FHE, scriptures, prayer, and lessons on Sunday to try to keep the bad things out of the house.
The South is good through. Everyone is so much more friendly then they are in Utah. I hate to say it, but there you go. The waffle house ROCKS! We have been there several times already. All in all we are enjoying our stay here, but miss the people at home a lot! Erin's family is making a trip out here this weekend. They will be staying for the holiday weekend. It promises to be a lot of fun!
Erin is doing well. The baby is attempting to push its own way out through Erin's ribs. She is handling it exceptionally well! She is mostly just bored without any school to keep her going. She got her associates degree in behavioral sciences with honors. She was also on the Dean's list this last semester. Needless to say....I'm a little jealous.
Emma and Matthew have settled in really well. Better then expected. Emma just wants to go and meet everyone that she can. She loves people. She misses Utah though. I'm happy that she has stopped asking us to go back home there. We hope to have them both in swimming lessons soon. That will give them something to do at least.
Matthew is talking up a storm! He is now working on his manipulation skills. Soon he will be able to persuade me to give him anything that he wants. It's funny actually.
Well, work is calling so I have to go. I will write again soon. I hope.

No comments:
Post a Comment