We have STUFF again! Yeah! Yesterday brought us our stuff again. Matthew was so excited that he couldn't even wait for it to be unpacked. Him and Emma went through their bedroom boxes and pulled out as much as they could get their hands on. It is nice to see them not sleeping on the floor. It's also amazing how having familiar items around really helps to ease the pains of leaving home. We are officially moved to Georgia. This is move number 9 for us in the 6 years we have been married. Just in case anyone is counting. We ate at a table for the first time in weeks last night. Granted it was a dinner of Pizza hut pizza (We haven't unpacked the kitchen yet) but otherwise it was great. We were also able to meet with the Bishop last night. He asked a bunch of getting to know you questions. I think we might be in the primary again when he decides where to put us. I'm hoping for ward greeter this time around. We'll see I guess.
Work is going well. I was supposed to take a plant trip to watch the professionals at work, but because our stuff was so late it was canceled. The next trip that I will have will be Finland in June. I can't tell you how not excited I am for a 10 hour plane ride. I hope that it will be a good experience for a business trip. I will be sure to keep you informed.
Everyone is doing well now. Erin is pregnant still and is not showing signs of stopping. She is due on June 30. Her first Dr appointment in Georgia will be next week. More to come regarding that i'm sure. The kids are finding friends with the ward members and our neighbors. Everything is looking up.
On Schedule by Summer Dowell
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment