Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Pudding Monster!!!

My 11-month-old got a rare treat the other day. My 4-year-old was eating a pudding cup, got bored, and left it on the bar stool. Along comes the baby, climbing up to see what got left behind. "Hello, what's this?" He thinks to himself. Shortly after, Mom finishes the dishes and comes around the corner. This is what I saw:


Oh yay! Grab the camera... and think to myself, "I'm so happy this happened so I can pass this down the line and show it to your girlfriends someday." Then I thought how cute it would be to get a close-up shot. Once he realized what I was doing, he made a bee-line for the camera, and this is what I got just before he reached out to slime it.  


I might have minded things like this when I was a first-time mom, but now I know how fast these moments are gone! A mess can always be cleaned up, but the pictures I get will help me remember what this was like when I've someday forgotten that it happened. I love this little guy, and want to enjoy every mess he makes while I can!


No comments: